We would like to take this opportunity to updated and inform you on the measurements we are putting in place to help keep both you and our staff safe.
1) What's your Cancellation Policy in response to COVID-19?
We have updated our booking policy so you can book with confidence and feel comfortable with your travel plans in these uncertain times. Our revised cancellation policy gives you flexibility should your plans change. This policy applies as of now for stays up to March 2021.
• Cancellations more than 24 hours prior to arrival – No charge
• Cancellations less than 24 hours to arrival – 100% charge of total stay
2) Are there any current travel restrictions to the Chava Resort?
As of May 2020, Thailand’s government imposes travel restrictions and bans for International short- term visitors. We anticipate that these restrictions will be lifted in due time. We are continuing to monitor the situation and will update our guests, FAQs and policies accordingly.
3) Is it safe to visit The Chava Resort?
At this moment, Phuket has no reported cases of Covid-19 and is probably one of the safer places to be. We are continuing to monitor the situation and will update our guests, FAQs and policies accordingly.
4) What is your refund policy?
For any new bookings, staying with us before March 2021, we give you a 100% refund up to 24 hours before check in. If you don't cancel before that we will charege the full amount.
5) Has The Chava Resort had any Covid-19 cases?
None of our guests or staff has been affected.
6) Is there a doctor/medication on the island?
Bangkok Phuket Hospital is a 30-minute drive away, caters to international patients and is therefore well equipped.
7) What precautionary measures will be in place when you reopen?
Our team will be returning to the resort in phases to allow time for enhanced sanitary training and transmission education. We will ensure that The Chava continues to be safe and we believe that this additional training will help our team stay vigilant in keeping our resort COVID free.
8) Will staff be screened for travel history and symptoms before being allowed back to the resort?
Yes, all staff members will be screened before returning to The Chava Resort. Our staff are required to keep us updated with any travel plans beyond returning to their hometowns.
9) How do we sanitize our rooms and common areas?
We are currently going through special training in order to implement correct and effective cleaning procedures. Once all training is done, the diplomas will be uploaded.